Gait PRO is an accessory to walking aides (e.g. walkers, canes, crutches etc.) that provides a visual cue for step length via projected laser light onto the floor.
Providing this type of visual cue can help people with pathologies such as stroke, freezing of gait (FOG) associated with Parkinson's disease, spinal cord injury, or even with general decline associated with aging.
Setup can be done easily by the individual, caregiver or therapist and has a unique system that allows the device to be attached at various angles, which makes it universal to most assistive devices.
Gait PRO is patent pending and currently available for licensing
1) Provides visual cue for optimal step length
2) Improves posture and decreases risk for falls
3) Can help increase walking speed
4) Universal to most assistive devices
5) Accommodates for poor dexterity
For more information, contact Nick Lamb with TSE Designs